The year is about to end, 2017 will start and wash away all the good, bad and ugly 2016 gave us. It was a different kind of year full, of different challenges on many different levels. I grew a lot: it was exciting, it was fullfilling and sometimes it was also painful.
There’re many things I can be prouf of myself for:
- I published my first book, The Bridesmaid’s Checklist: Laura’s Wedding,
- launched my own website,
- became active in social media,
- started my very own list of suscribers,
- created a beautiful blog,
- sponsored some nice giveaways (one which is still open),
- made lots of new friends (which is hands down my greatest accomplishment),
- and, before the year ended, I published my second book, The Bridesmaid’s Checklist: Marisol’s Wedding.
It’s certain the new year will bring new challenges and hopefully lots of satisfaction. But before the year ends I want to give you a little something that may help you start 2017 with a smile on your face.
For a few days I programmed my very first instaFreebie giveaway. Why? Because I want you to be able to read my book and because I want to know what you think of my writing. Please feel free to contact me and tell me if you liked my book.
Follow the link and get The Bridesmaid’s Checklist: Laura’s Wedding (#BCL1) free!
Happy New Year!